The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

30% Cashback via Live.com

A

asabet

Microsoft's Live.com program is offering 30% cashback for Ebay "Buy It Now" purchases made using PayPal. For example, you can get a Canon G10 for $350 or a Panasonic LX3 for $300 (before shipping).

Basically, this is a Microsoft program to get people using Live.com search. If you click on a sponsored Ebay ad on a Live.com search, use the "Buy It Now" option, pay using Paypal, and register with Microsoft, they (Microsoft) will send you 30% cashback (up to $200 maximum cash back per purchase) after 60 days. It sounds like a lot, but I just used it to buy a compact, and it was relatively quick and painless. Hopefully I'll get my cash back :).

I gave more specific instructions using the LX3 as an example here on the Serious Compacts blog.

Last edited:
A

AnthonyR

I've used this service 3 times now and enjoy the savings, so far $211 coming back.