Site Sponsors

Thread: PC users to See my .Me gallery

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

PC users to See my .Me gallery

I am having trouble or should i say my customers are having trouble seeing my image gallery on my .me account. Been loading there images up and there firewall is blocking it. How do i get them to log in from a PC to see the gallery. If they log in than they will get past there firewall, I hope
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PC users to See my .Me gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    I am having trouble or should i say my customers are having trouble seeing my image gallery on my .me account. Been loading there images up and there firewall is blocking it. How do i get them to log in from a PC to see the gallery. If they log in than they will get past there firewall, I hope
    Guy I just tried to access one of .me galleries via windows and had no problem. Are you sure you gave them the right link? Do not send a link from the address bar it will be incorrect. If you look in the upper right hand corner of your .me gallery you should see a link that looks something like the following: http://gallery.me.com/username/1000035 but only after you have double clicked on the gallery yourself. The number at the end would represent the actual gallery number given by .me.

Hope this helps

Rob

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Yes I screwed up i gave them the wrong link you have to get all the way in to the gallery with the black background and copy that link. I sent them three links and that was the correct one. So yes your path is correct and thanks for checking that for me . I do appreciate it
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    Yes I screwed up i gave them the wrong link you have to get all the way in to the gallery with the black background and copy that link. I sent them three links and that was the correct one. So yes your path is correct and thanks for checking that for me . I do appreciate it
    Thought that might be the case. It would appear Apple took one step forward and two back on the "upgrade" to .me Personally I like the .mac account setup better. Glad you got it working