The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Move over Hasselblad, Blossom is here!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Nice, I like the trendy Hasselblingish woodden parts, though I may pass on this one and wait for the neon-colored rubber version.

Btw. I'd be willing to sell my genuine year 2000 1.3 Mp LEICA digilux zoom for half that price (no built-in coffee machine).

Rebranded Fuji, yes, but who cares these days.

captured with Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/2000 sec at f/2.8 ISO 200 • Capture NX2

fotografz

Nice, I like the trendy Hasselblingish woodden parts, though I may pass on this one and wait for the neon-colored rubber version.

Btw. I'd be willing to sell my genuine year 2000 1.3 Mp LEICA digilux zoom for half that price (no built-in coffee machine).

Rebranded Fuji, yes, but who cares these days.

captured with Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/2000 sec at f/2.8 ISO 200 • Capture NX2
Man, that is some mighty poor dynamic range for an ISO 200 image :)

-Marc