The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GetDPI Special Ownership announcement

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
The current owners of GetDPI (Andy, Jack, Guy) would like to announce the addition of our new partner Bob Freund. Please welcome Bob in his new role here at GetDPI as part owner and administrator. Welcome to the club Bob and Congrats from us.

D&A

I believe Bob currently owns a DSLR by way of another forum member but which was originally purchased by me. By virtue of that, am I too now part owner of Getdpi too? LOL!

Congrats & Best of luck, Bob!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, folks
I hope that over time the other partners will feel that it is a net positive.
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I believe Bob owns a current DSLR by way of another forum member but which was originally purchased by me. By virtue of that, am I too now part owner of Getdpi? LOL!

Congrats & Best of luck, Bob!

Dave (D&A)
Yes I do and it is still keeping the second D800 and the 800E company but they all have an inferiority complex if I put them in the same cabinet as the IQ180 :ROTFL:
-bob

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Well look what happens when I'm away form a computer on a shoot for the day. Last I knew we were discussing how to announce this. So now my congrats look late but actually were handed to Bob on Friday.

Welcome officially now Bob!

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Well Jack, I WISH I was shooting. That what we ALL should be doing LOL

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
full speed ahead .-)

+ yet another one

congratulations Bob

full speed ahead :thumbup:

click for native size

Nikon D800E • AF-S Nikkor 1.8/28mm G • 1/350 sec. at f/8 ISO 100 • Lightroom 4.2