The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Decisive Challenge IV Summer 2013 Voting is Now Open.

kdemas

Beings as a number of our forum members participated in the Decisive Challenge I wanted to give everyone a chance to see the entries and vote for the top 3 images. Here's all the info:

Voting Time is Here!

Well the hard part is done… shooting, developing, photoshopping, entering. Now comes the fun part, Voting.

We had nearly 50 participants from all around the world, a great turnout and some really nice images. I always love to see the variety of perspectives from the entrants, we all have our own vision.

Where Do I view the Images?
The images are hosted on "iPernity" in my "HCBEntries" account. The images can be seen on white by clicking on the first image and navigating from there. They also can be viewed on black (my personal preference) by clicking the slideshow button on the upper right side of the layout. The image below shows the two choices. Please look at the images in one/both of these methods. Looking at thumbnails does not do the images justice.

How to Vote.
OK, I made it even easier to vote this year. Once you have made your choices for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place images simply go here: VOTE

This simple form will allow the data to be both emailed to me and to be recorded in an excel spreadsheet, making the task of adding up the point totals far easier. As always 3 points will be awarded for 1st place, 2 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd place selection.

DO NOT VOTE HERE IN THE FORUM. Votes placed in this thread and not in the form will not be counted. Feel free to discuss your votes and I will post voting data to this thread but remember, if you just place your vote here it won't be counted. You have to fill out the super-easy form.

Voting Rules:
  • You can only vote once.
  • Remember, no voting for your own image.
  • Votes must be placed in the form to count. Feel free to share how you voted here after if you like.

So, to summarize:

1) View the images.
2) Vote using the form at this location.
3) Pop up a message here that says "I voted",

If you notice anything wrong with either the gallery or the voting site please let me know ASAP. That includes if you don't see your favorite image in the pop-up lists.

Thanks and good luck to all the participants!

Kent