The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

What is he saying ?

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

is he saying something like:

yes
yes
no no
no
yea I promise, mom
I will
no no
no no

or:

buy, definitely, buy
no
no, just sell it off
don't touch it
ooh yes, now we're talking
right, go short on that, aggressively
nope, sell
sell
no no
no you're not, not at all, it's absolutely fine
where are you
yeah, sure

© • Nikon D800E • AF-S Nikkor 1.4/85mm G • 1/250 sec. at f/8 ISO 100 • Lightroom 4.4

Hosermage

"hey, bro, time for the real thing here,
just remind me again what the steps are again...
ok... right foot in, right foot out,
right foot in and shake..."

ced

No sorry, won't be able to see you tonight or ever again for that matter as I have just tied the knot a few moments ago with the real jewel in my life...

da_eltsch

"Dad, for sure we want to take part in the wedding ceremony ... but you know, this big fence keeps us away ... yes Dad, I know we are already late ..."

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
"Hello, is that Acme wedding limo service? It is? Where the @@@@ is the car? It was supposed to stay outside the chapel until 3pm and take us to the reception!"

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
"You said the photographer was a pro! No way. He has some old Hasselblad instead of the new Luna!"