The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shamingly good shots...

tashley

Subscriber Member
Just a bunch of kids? Well, I think I need to go find my inner child. I enjoyed browsing through this set more than I have any forum, magazine, gallery show or museum exhibit for a long while...

Lens Blog: My Hometown

fotografz

Thanks for this Tim.

There are dozens of images I'd be proud to call my own.

In this context, you may appreciate this:

Once when Picasso was touring a grade school they came upon an art class in progress. When asked what he thought of their efforts, Picasso replied …

"When I was their age I could draw like Raphael, it has taken me a lifetime to learn to draw like them."

:)

Marc

D&A

Truly a pleasure spending time perusing such images. Many have the right combination of youthful exuberance and a desire to carefully convey their vision and message. I'm sure most of us can recall a time when we'd wander off to newly explored places in our own hometowns or backyards with our favorite camera by our side capturing images....yet unencumbered by all the technical prowess we often try so hard to incorporate in our images these days. Quite liberating at times.

Dave (D&A)