Site Sponsors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Congratulations you American People

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Congratulations you American People

A bunch of terrorists flew planes into skyscrapers killing innocent people. From that moment on the George Bush administration had its hands tied on many fronts.

Good luck to the new President and his administration.

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

hands full: from 9/11 to WMD farce to Iraq war to human/civil rights abuses to Enron spectacle to delayed Katrina response to massive national debt and massive petroleum company profits...

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

My biggest beef: the US congress causing world financial collapse by backing bad loans to people who couldn't pay them back, then selling the worthless paper and key members in Congress turning a blind eye to the corruption within Fannie and Freddie while accepting money from the same. That trumps everything.

The failures caused by this make Enron look like a corner store that went out of business, and NONE of the people who caused it are in jail, unlike the people who brought down Enron, Tyco, Worldcom, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQtq77RQRf0

All those congressional bums should be GONE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hey all... My antennae are twitching, and given all but one moderator will be in Moab next week, I think it's time to maybe put the brakes on this thread. No single person said anything I feel has crossed any lines, but I do admit to being slightly concerned about the direction it *could* head. Given we're not going to be checking in regularly, I think prudence dictates this is a good time to shut this one down...

Thanks again to everybody for keeping it courteous!
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."