The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

One Direction, anyone?

bobbasheely

Not sure if this is the right forum to put this in.

Long story short, I ended up with 2 One Direction tickets for the 9/11 Rose Bowl, Pasadena show. Would anyone like to trade something for them?

They're worth about $245.

One of the things I would like is a Voigtlander Heliar 15mm plus additional cash, of course.

Anyone? Or are you all just laughing at me?

Shashin

Laughing? No, I am sure there is a big One Direction crowd at GetDPI... Guy? Jack? Or any other middle-age guy that likes camera gear?

:D

I might try a One Direction fan site. But someone might know of better place and could chime in. But I have a feeling those that like One Direction are not the crowd that would even know what a Heliar is. I would take the cash. ;)

bobbasheely

I figured I wouldn't get anywhere here; but had to try. I thought maybe some people here might have kids who like this band. But, no worries. It's all been taken care of. Thanks!

Shashin

Well, I am glad it worked out. And no harm trying. Who knows, Guy might be a big One Direction fan. He may get tired of spending his dough on camera stuff anyway...