The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Road to Moab

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
What happen after with the girl and the men in the window?

Is look like something going on. Do you have more pic's / video from there?

every one see that?:talk028:

Blas
Blas, Winslow Az. was a well known railroad town backin it's hayday. This town also became very popular when a very well known musical artist wrote a song about it. I think it was Jackson Browne, Jack thinks it was the Eagles Glen Frey back it the late 70's I think was the time frame. Regardless the song is great and it put Winslow AZ. on the global map. The town made a display in honor of that song. Which BTW every guy in the world wished would happen to him picking up a girl in a flat bed board slowing down to take a look at me( some lyrics from it). Oh we could be so lucky:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Now I will be singing this song all day long. LOL

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Blas, Winslow Az. was a well known railroad town backin it's hayday. This town also became very popular when a very well known musical artist wrote a song about it. I think it was Jackson Browne, Jack thinks it was the Eagles Glen Frey back it the late 70's I think was the time frame. Regardless the song is great and it put Winslow AZ. on the global map. The town made a display in honor of that song. Which BTW every guy in the world wished would happen to him picking up a girl in a flat bed board slowing down to take a look at me( some lyrics from it). Oh we could be so lucky:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Now I will be singing this song all day long. LOL
Hello All,
Great shots coming from Moab.

Song was mostly written by Jackson Browne and finished off by Glen Frey in 1973. Called Take It Easy and on Eagles 1st album.

So, take it easy.

Cheers,
Gandolfi.

Guy Mancuso

Than I was half correct . LOL No wonder we could not agree

Here is a 6 shot Pano with MF and a 150mm Mamiya lens. To the left is called Garden of Eden an the right is Balance Rock

Guy Mancuso

Okay time to get ready for some Pre-dawn IR shots.BTW you don't sleep in on these workshops ,we work your butt off. LOL Just kidding

robmac

Nice shot .. would make a very nice B&W.

Small Az town (w/famous name anyway), old truck in the foreground, couple 'dancing' (we'll call it that...) in a window, bored bald eagle on other windowsill - nothing moving anywhere (other than our couple).

Interesting that the truck picture in the window with the blonde at the wheel (a mural of some sort?) looks to be a pre- bodywork version of the Ford? sitting at the curb.

Great capture

Standin' on a corner in Winslow Arizona
View attachment 11340
-bob

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few of mine -- and pretty meager offerings after seeing the great shots Guy and Bob posted!

Okay, time to get some coffee and head out into the 20 degree weather,

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Kurt. Maybe I can make city bus murals from them. There that big. My poor laptop was dying doing them. Hooking up the desktop today

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I can't image how big and difficult the file would be to work with if it was with the P65+ ... but, then again, it sure would be fun to try.

Kurt

Seascape

Bob, let me say what a fabulous capture your White House Ruins is.

I'm assuming MFDB, but regardless it just glows !!

PeterA

fantastic pics guys! vey inspirational landscape.
it is over 40 Celsius here for a week..
wish I was ther e( freezing) with you lot.