The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My Grandson story

Knorp

Ow - that's just an awful story, Guy.
Wishing you and your family lots of strength.

Take care.

V

Vivek

Those who wish to but have no clue what "wepay" is at the crowd funding site, (ie., people like me) can try Guy.

All the best to little Brooks, Guy.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks. I got a message from a member to just PayPal me directly since there system of we pay is not familiar to them. If you want you can PayPal me directly and handle it

My paypal guymancuso at cox.net

Last edited:

manouch shirzad

Workshop & Subscriber Member
So sorry to hear that Guy, all the best to little Brooks and a lot of strength to you and your family.

--------------
Manouch

Guy Mancuso

Man are they ever. I had him here at the house the last couple days helping with the babysitting. The kid just eats me alive he is so cute. Never realized being a grandparent was like the best thing ever.

jonoslack

Man are they ever. I had him here at the house the last couple days helping with the babysitting. The kid just eats me alive he is so cute. Never realized being a grandparent was like the best thing ever.
No Question - he will be the business!

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Donated thru the GOFUNDME site . Good to hear you have been able to get the best possible medical care in such a difficult situation .

Guy Mancuso

Donated thru the GOFUNDME site . Good to hear you have been able to get the best possible medical care in such a difficult situation .
Roger you went way beyond just being a great guy, you and others here are folks that just by far make this a better planet to live in. I can't thank you folks enough. My daughter can't believe when she saw what you all are doing. In times like these its nice to know all the years I spent on here helping others i get the love back. This means the world to me coming from the members here. We as adults expect to get sick and have issues but its just not fair when babies have these problems. Honestly if you walk into LA Childrens and look at this huge facility packed with children, its the most humbling experience ever.

And yes we got some of the best docs in the world on this, we where exactly in the right place at the right time.

rayyan

Our prayers with you little Brooks...all the way. And may your family get the strength to face this difficult time.

Rayyan, Ayesha and family.

jonoslack

My daughter can't believe when she saw what you all are doing. In times like these its nice to know all the years I spent on here helping others i get the love back. .
You said it Guy - the support from everyone around here for little Scarlett (our granddaughter born at 25 weeks and 1lb 10oz in 2013) was overwhelming and wonderful.

There are a lot of good people in the world, and this sort of thing is the very very good bit of the internet.

Go Brooks Go!