The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GetDPI HOT NEWS. Im back

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
If you all remember awhile back I sold my shares of GetDPI to help fund medical bills. Well as of today i am back as being part owner thanks to Bob, Jack and Andy. They wanted to give me something back since this forum is very dear to my heart. I want to thank them again for including me back into a small share of ownership. I also want to thank all the forum members that have supported me emotional, in loyalty and just being friends to keep me here and to keep my loyalty to GetDPI as this in my mind may not the biggest site for photography but more importantly has the best folks around to make this a more than once daily visit to hang out with other friends and great ownership of this fine place. Bob and Jack are working hard to make some backend changes to make it even better. This takes time and money and remember you can always donate to GetDPI to help maintain this site.

Im back and thank you all for your support over the years during some hard times. :thumbs::salute::):chug:

Knorp

Didn't notice you had left the party, but ... Welcome back, Guy !

:worthless:

V

Vivek

Yeah, you never left! Good on Andy, Bob and Jack! :thumbs:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I don't know whom to congratulate, you or GetDPI...
Probably both!:chug:

--Matt