The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Special Announcement/Bob Freund

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
GetDPI is proud to announce Bob as our newest member of our team. Bob is a super moderator now and he agreed to join the GetDPI team to help us with the forum duties as needed. I like to say that Bob is extremely over qualified for this position and extremely under paid but he is here because he love's this forum and one of the nicest guy's you will ever meet. Teddy bear comes to mind in describing Bob. So please welcome Bob into his position here at GetDPI. Jack and Guy

Guy Mancuso

Yes so you better be nice. LOL

He already had his due with a cell phone spammer and he said he enjoyed it. Hmmmm

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Now that I am awake and in front of the computer, I would like to add my official welcome to Bob! One thing Guy failed to mention is that Bob, in contrast to the rest of the admin team, hails from the east coast. This will allow us to have a set of eyes on the boards a few hours earlier than in the past, and thus we'll (hopefully) be more efficient in nailing early-bird spammers.

Welcome aboard Bob!

V

Vivek

Hi Bob, In your Avatar you have a shirt/jacket now! :ROTFL:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks folks!
I have to behave myself too otherwise I might have to ban myself.
As for the avatar, Guy thought I needed to spruce up my image.
I am blessed to be surrounded by beautiful women who I guess, found a super moderator to be irresistible.
-bob

jonoslack

Congratulations Bob
It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Now I suppose that all of us over this side of the pond will have to have our punch ups even earlier:ROTFL:

kweide

Hi Bob, welcome... is it really you ???? James Bonds Bodydouble in that sexy scences with Halle Berry ????

Knorp

Hi Bob my Freund :D, congrats with your assignment.
That new avatar is way cool, but I appreciated the previous very much !

Have fun and all the best.

Ben Rubinstein

So if I invite Jack to shoot a beach session similar to the one Bob did do I also get promoted? :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Seriously Bob, noticed a couple of days ago and I like your new Avatar as well, good luck and hope your boots don't get too wet from me licking them.. :thumbs:

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Congrats Bob...you've got me hooked on Hendricks so I'll raise a toast to you.....I liked the tee shirt messy hair Bob better, it made me feel good about myself :grin:

Guy Mancuso

Congrats Bob...you've got me hooked on Hendricks so I'll raise a toast to you.....I liked the tee shirt messy hair Bob better, it made me feel good about myself :grin:
Give him a month of this crazy place and he will be back. LOL

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
That one was more like the real me :ROTFL: