The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CI In Carmel goes on the road to Lake Tahoe 2015!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Yes, hmmm indeed ... :eek: and yes Ken I did find the eyes on my rear plate too!

(the flying insect life chose a bad week to fly about in Tahoe :D )

Don Libby

From the photographic evidence shown here it looks like Graham was sticking them on, not removing them. Makes one wonder....

GrahamWelland

John isn't a real person, he uses JLM as his monikor but actually he's a sentient Cambo Actus / CFV50c ....

GrahamWelland

Yes very stylish :)

Hmm, hang on a moment, at 8:11 on April 19th Skynet became self aware ... I would check that EXIF data on the iPhone shot because if I'm not mistaken it was taken on April 19th at about a similar time :eek: (true btw). The rise of the Terminators may follow, although perhaps only with three legs this time. :ROTFL:

Don Libby

I never saw "John" and the "tripod" at the same time or in the same place but I remember seeing the hat.

Jeffrey

With the new Phase One body and backs soon to be released, how many guys in the Pigs group are stepping up or trading in to obtain the new gear? I'm guilty.