The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sirui tripod falling apart...? Warranty problems

haring

I bought a SiRui M-3205X tripod 2-3 years ago. One of the leg is falling off and the center column is falling apart. It was an expensive tripod ($500).
SiRui offers a 6 year warranty for the tripod. I have tried to send them an email and call them but so far no answer.

Question: How do you deal with SiRui for warranty issues? What can I do? Should I trow it into the trash?Is there a place I can order spare parts?

JoelM

I think that the store where you bought it would be a good place to start. They have stores all over the world that handle their products. A quick call to one of these might verify how to handle a warranty repair.

HTH,

Joel

haring

I think that the store where you bought it would be a good place to start. They have stores all over the world that handle their products. A quick call to one of these might verify how to handle a warranty repair.

HTH,

Joel
I have bought it from South Korea on ebay... I will try to contact the seller.