The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Camera for Dogs Operated by Heart Monitor!!!

D&A

Cool and just like their human counterparts, if you have more than one dog who knows, what excites one may be different than what excites another.

I guess the camera is too heavy for cats but would like to know what gets their heart rate going....yes I know what will do it for a male cat approaching a female cat in heat but also the pic snapped by them when they see the nail clippers come out.

I wonder the number of frames taken when a dog is offered his favorite bone. Does the camera go into continuous mode and keep firing away while the dog is in doggie heaven mumching on his treat? I think I'm thinking all this through too much...LOL.

Dave (D&A)

David Schneider

Cool and just like their human counterparts, if you have more than one dog who knows, what excites one may be different than what excites another.

I guess the camera is too heavy for cats but would like to know what gets their heart rate going....yes I know what will do it for a male cat approaching a female cat in heat but also the pic snapped by them when they see the nail clippers come out.

I wonder the number of frames taken when a dog is offered his favorite bone. Does the camera go into continuous mode and keep firing away while the dog is in doggie heaven mumching on his treat? I think I'm thinking all this through too much...LOL.

Dave (D&A)
Maybe Fuji will come out with a smaller mirrorless version or Oly with a 3/4 version so cats don't feel discriminated against. But then cows would want a medium format version!