The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I didn't even know that Sony...

V

Vivek

I feel great. I really should buy an M-D, shouldn't I? :chug:
Don't know. That is up to you and your wallet. You will lose money if buy one though. :lecture:

Even the purpose built collectible M60 did depreciate.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Don't know. That is up to you and your wallet. You will lose money if buy one though. :lecture:

Even the purpose built collectible M60 did depreciate.
My wallet says no. I have another, much cheaper project going on. More about that later.

If I had a lot of money, I would buy that collectible M60 and use it to shreds. Cameras are made to be used, not to be collected. A camera only becomes collectible after a long, exhausting life in the hands of a photographer. To me, my old, worn OM-1 is much more of a collectible than any Hermès or Porsche designed Leica M. Unfortunately, most digital cameras become irrelevant long before they acquire any immaterial value.

V

Vivek

Leica took the bravado of a few , " if only I had money.." Too seriously and have made a non cllector version f the M60.

Grab your chance! :LOL:

(You will still lose money on this but a bit less)