The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Traveling with the G1, first album

Terry

I look forward to reading the article. Love the window shot with the cat peeking out from the curtain and stone steps leading down to the row boat.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Gorgeous capture Bill, looking forward to the article, feel free to post it here too!

B

Bill Wilby

Thanks everyone, we live with four cats so when we are away we miss them. Cats are often in our travel photos. My 14-45 lens hood is somewhere near that row boat in the Loire River. I enjoy traveling in February not just because of the off season but the light can be spectacular. I was quite excited with the morning light and was lucky it was only my lens hood that was lost. Bill

Ron (Netherlands)

Beautiful series! was just wondering how the church looked like in more detail, so just tried to lighten it a bit (I am bad in photoshop) your original picture has much more power of course

B

Bill Wilby

Hi Ron, I like what you did to the sky, maybe we should combine the two. I don't spend much time editing, someday photography will just be a hobby. Bill