The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Helen hill says 'WELCOME' Jim Radcliffe

helenhill

So Coool to see YOU became a member.....
have liked all your progressions
with the Dlux 3, DP1. Dlux 4 & M8

Cheers ! :D

iiiNelson

Welcome... Leica should give you a comission check. Your Boxedlight pages helped push me toward the D-Lux 3 last fall but due to it being discontinued I ended up with a D-Lux 4.

Welcome Jim!
Thank you, Jack.

I'm putting together a California trip to shoot San Francisco, Carmel and Big Sur at the moment. It will be my first photo trip back out there in over a year. Can't wait. I miss the Pacific.

I noticed you had a workshop coming up in Carmel but I'll not be able to make that as much as I would like to.

Jim

iiiNelson

Thank you, Jack.

I'm putting together a California trip to shoot San Francisco, Carmel and Big Sur at the moment. It will be my first photo trip back out there in over a year. Can't wait. I miss the Pacific.

I noticed you had a workshop coming up in Carmel but I'll not be able to make that as much as I would like to.

Jim
I look forward to seeing that. I recently moved out to Northern California from Texas for work. It's coming up on the end of the rainy season so I may actually be able to get out to different places and shoot myself pretty soon.

Diane B

I just noticed this Jim. Welcome. You know I check out your galleries fairly often and follow the Leica forum and yours and Jono's threads at dpreview.

Diane

I just noticed this Jim. Welcome. You know I check out your galleries fairly often and follow the Leica forum and yours and Jono's threads at dpreview.

Diane
Hi, Dianne. I've seen a number of people here and in other forums that pop into the DPReview site... truth is.. it's hard to make enough time to visit every forum every day.. but like I said, I will try to not be a stranger.

Jim