The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My New Web Site

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
After, lots of fits and starts in putting together a web site, I finally sat down and got 'er done. Not a work of art, but a good start considering I did it on my own through iweb. It's remarkable how easy iweb is to use.

www.phototelling.com

D

DougDolde

Looks pretty good. But I would lose that window shade effect pronto myself.

kevinparis

think he was meaning he way the background image appears ... think its just the apple server is slow at loading the image used for the background

K

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Thanks kevin, I just need to move it over from Apple mobile.me hosting to Blue Host to speed it up. I just need to figure out how to navigate through all of the crap on the Blue Host site to get simple instructions to make that happen. Small steps.

D

DougDolde

I meant what's at both L&R sides of the main area. Looks like venetian blinds.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
That is a slow server doing that. It is hanging . When he moves it to server outside of the .me account you should not see it