The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Presentation

steflaurent974

Hi,

I'm new here ; I've been reading the getdpi forums for a while , as I know M.MANCUSO by his past posting on the LUF.
I live in Reunion Island wich is a little french oversea territory, near Mauritius and not so far from Madagascar in Indian Ocean. I do love photography , begin with small system, jump into the leica M system with a MP, then a M3; and as you know, this lead me to the hasselblad system, the M8 etc...

Next step for me was to bring my 501cm into the digital world ; wich is done by now, I have just bought a refurbished Phase ONe P25+ (In fact I'm waiting for the postman lol). It had been a difficult choice because of the price and of the apparition of DSLR like the sony A900.

But reading all your threads, and looking at all your posted pictures (congratulation to all you shooters) , yet convinced me to continue using my hassy and all this heavy glass !! Not to forget a SWC Biogon we will meet soon the P25+.

Well that's it...

See you soon on the forum,

Stephane.

Dale Allyn

Hello Stephane. Welcome to the forum.

The Phase One P25+ makes beautiful files and I'm betting that you'll enjoy using it with your 501cm. Congratulations.