The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Spring cleaning. Please take me away

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay the young son is home on spring break and my wife decided to take her spring break. Please everyone go back to school and work. I have done more spring cleaning in the last week than I care to talk about. Okay I'm in the office now and what the hell I am thinking is beyond me to actually clean this dump up. I mean three garbage cans in my office the damn room is only 10 x12 and I need three cans. This is sick. I'm throwing EVERYTHING out well almost. If i find something useful look for a garage sale on the B&S . Fare warning. Mid life crisis is coming on today. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

I'm finding stuff i don't remember buying , now that is scary

beamon

When I was a kid, my father often threatened to get a hotel room while my mother did her major 'turn the house upsidedown' thing twice a year. His big problem was that if he worked late and came home after dark (a common occurrence in those depression recovery years), he would invariably trip over newly 'rearranged' furniture. His expletives woke the house up fast! :p

My wife (German heritage) does the 'apple a day keeps the big jobs away' thing, so seasonal heroics are not needed.

fotografz

Ohhh, I'm so there Guy.

I have a 3 1/2 car garage that I can barely squeeze 2 cars in. There are shelves and boxes filled with ... boxes! ... because we have this idiotic notion that some piece of gear is somehow better if it comes in the original box. :wtf: This is a space hungry disaster for a gear whore, pack rat like me.:(

Studio gear is the particular place where I find stuff I forgot I had. I had a a couple of magic arms with super clamps I thought I needed for an upcoming job that I had listed in a B&H cart ... only to find three of them a zippered bag when looking for something else :eek: