The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy Holidays 2017!

Godfrey

I'm off for a holiday trip from today through January 4th, so ...

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Felicitations & Greetings—and best wishes for the New Year!

Be well, see you in 2018!

G

"No matter where you go, there you are."

jdphoto

I'm off for a holiday trip from today through January 4th, so ...

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Felicitations & Greetings—and best wishes for the New Year!

Be well, see you in 2018!

G

"No matter where you go, there you are."
Safe journeys!

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Gorgeous photo ...

Stay safe and enjoy the blessings of the season ... one of my favorites.

Bob

ReeRay

Happy Festive season to all and a healthy and rewarding New Year.

May I also extend a special thanks and my appreciation to Godfrey for all the help he gave me in 2017.

Godfrey

I am so much enjoying Cork with my friend and his family!

This busker stopped me in my tracks: As I walked past yesterday, he started singing Wond'ring Aloud by Jethro Tull from so long ago. I had to listen to his sweet voice and guitar all the way through, dropped a coin into his case.

I walked away in a different space and time, my eyes moist with emotion. For the rest of the walk, I saw the world differently.

Onwards,
G

Last edited:

Smoothjazz

Jethro Tull!!
I didn’t think anyone even remembered them anymore.
One of the best concerts ever.
They actually still tour occasionally.

This busker stopped me in my tracks: As I walked past yesterday, he started singing Wond'ring Aloud by Jethro Tull from so long ago. I had to listen to his sweet voice and guitar all the way through, dropped a coin into his case.

I walked away in a different space and time, my eyes moist with emotion. For the rest of the walk, I saw the world differently.

Onwards,
G[/QUOTE]

jdphoto

I Posted these in the film thread, but I think it's more appropriate here. My holiday pics from last week using a Pentax film camera.
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted- Aesop
Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

Godfrey

Out for a walk in downtown Cork on Christmas Eve ...

Out for a Walk with the Grands — Cork 2017
Leica M-D+Summicron-M 50mm f/2

All the best!
G

rayyan

I was traveling SE Asia end of last month and returned home a few days back.

Throughout the region, the Season’s celebrations were in full swing....

rayyan

Even my room was inviting me to feel the vibes....

And then it was time to return home...it was the usual overcast, dull, drizzling day when my flight was boarding....

Good to be back home and with my family.

Happy 2018 everyone.