The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The banana is back!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I look forward to this phone. I'm tired of expensive phones that break or become obsolete after a couple of years. I don't need a phone that will connect me to a few thousand virtual friends in 387 different ways. I want a phone that encourages me to talk with people rather than click "like" to show that I think it's cool that there's pink toilet paper at the Sheraton. Or whatever.

I gave my daughter the 3310 a few weeks ago, so that I can call her on her own phone when I'm travelling. Sound quality i excellent and much better than with any app that simulates phone calls. I expect sound quality to be excellent with this one too.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidp...s-top-banana-release-date-price/#2ffc5a734603