The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Buying Equipment

dseelig

Well my dealer called and I am being sent my 24 lux. I am getting a better price then the 6 grand most dealers are selling it for. I have been doing buisness with ken Hansen for 28 years and Ken takes care of me when he can. I buy what ever I can from him, mostly Leica. He is no longer a canon dealer for my Canon stiff I but from Ronerts Imaging. Generally my prices are lower then the bigger dealers. As Jody at Roberts and Ken Hansen know I will get what I can from them. I may not get it as fast as some generally a week or two later then the 1st shipments of a line. But the price will be good and I know if there is a problem they will make it go away. the point is find a dealer to work with and in the long run you will be better off then jumping from place to place. PS I ahve a 28 cron and a 50 cron to sell now. But I will put that in the for sale section. David