The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy Birthday Mike!

D

docmyeyes

Everyone give a shout out to Mike Walker who turns 50 tomorrow! Anyone else notice the ground hog resemblance??

helenhill

Happy Birthday Mike
MY Birthday is the First Of February as well !!
To a GREAAAAT Year- Cheers xo Helen

mwalker

Subscriber Member
oh my God...I told people I was 24 in my bio...now I can go to a work shop:D Mark, get that fu@#king picture off......

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Lets see

Take out the trash
Sign over all your gear to me
drink very heavily
than come over to Guy's and shoot those :cussing:dogs next door in the:cussing: ass

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Kenwood 03 cab

I'm sure my wife will sell my gear very cheap since she believes I got it at Wal Mart.....but I'm not planning to leave for a while, at 50 I'm just about to come alive! :toocool:

Last edited:

jonoslack

50?
so long ago I can't remember it!

Happy Birthday Mike (28 minutes left in the UK).

and yep - shoot Guy's neighbour's dogs!

all the best

woodyspedden

Thanks Guys, I had a great day. I'm looking forward to 60, 70, 80, 90....
Mike

Glad for you and your 50th. It is a day to remember although at 70 I can hardly remember my 50th (didn't have a camera with an SDHC card to record it!)

Anyway, enjoy and keep taking those great M8 or whatever images

Woody

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Mike

Glad for you and your 50th. It is a day to remember although at 70 I can hardly remember my 50th (didn't have a camera with an SDHC card to record it!)

Anyway, enjoy and keep taking those great M8 or whatever images

Woody
Thanks Woody, your too kind...I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys in a workshop.