The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold Out

Arjuna

I think that I have seen that sort of thing on dpreview before, but it is not showing up at the moment, for me (Safari, Mojave).

pegelli

I'm not seeing it at the moment.

I guess only unwavering Nikon supporters are supposed to see it. :rolleyes:

pegelli

The tab was open for several minutes on my computer (using Firefox), but no Nikon ad (sold-out or not) :cry:

Any difference expected between Windows or Apple?

pegelli

No adblocker running and no difference between logged in or not. Seeing the same as Bart :)

Could be US only :loco:

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
So ... 2018 and you are surprised by an advertisement?

Check the top of this page .... I see four.

DPR has been “sponsored” ... forever ... and all their still galleries do more of a disservice to the cameras in review than the paid adverts from the manufacturer.

Like all the YouTube reviewers ... never seen a camera they couldn’t shill ... hate to miss a trip to NY, Hawaii, SF etc ... blah blah blah blah ba.

It’s why we come here ... personal experience from know sources.

I do like Chris and Jordan ... they bring a bit of personality and knowledge to a fairly clueless site.

END OF RANT ... thanks for the opportunity to vent.