The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

KolariVision

scho

I have two outstanding orders for filters from Kolari (from March) and they do not answer my emails or phone calls for status info. Anyone else have bad experience with this company recently?

edit:
Finally received a reply and apparently they are having serious QC problems with their supplier. Orders are being delayed by months.

Last edited:

iiiNelson

I have two outstanding orders for filters from Kolari (from March) and they do not answer my emails or phone calls for status info. Anyone else have bad experience with this company recently?

edit:
Finally received a reply and apparently they are having serious QC problems with their supplier. Orders are being delayed by months.
That’s unfortunate to hear. I bought filters from them about 5 years ago when I got my A7R converted but haven’t ordered from them since then.

scho

That’s unfortunate to hear. I bought filters from them about 5 years ago when I got my A7R converted but haven’t ordered from them since then.
Yes, I had my Canon EOS R converted by them to full spectrum late last winter with a quick turn around, but the supplier problem they have for the filter manufacturing seems to be rather serious. When I asked how long this might last they said several months so I cancelled my pre-orders.