The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Can we have larger mail boxes?

LJL

You have all been bumped up to 100. Please confirm that for me someone
That is what shows up on my mailbox.....100. Thanks for the update. Although, I have to say, it was an interesting discipline keeping things managed at 50, though I know I had to dump some good exchanges to make room ;)

LJ

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
This could slow the site down so want Andy and Jack to see if this does anything in a negative way

O

Oxide Blu

I'm glad you started this thread -- caused me to look at my mailbox, had an unread msg that has been in there for 4-months.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes I think in your setup you can have a PM and a e-mail is sent to you. You folks have to check that because I see things that you can't as far as settings.

Also little trick I do is mostly delete the incoming PM after I read it and keep the sents because i always reply so I always have the incoming in the sent mail. This helps keep my PM box down in size

Terry

Yes I think in your setup you can have a PM and a e-mail is sent to you. You folks have to check that because I see things that you can't as far as settings.

Also little trick I do is mostly delete the incoming PM after I read it and keep the sents because i always reply so I always have the incoming in the sent mail. This helps keep my PM box down in size
Correct. I always get an email when I get a PM. You can see the message in the email but you must respond in the site through a PM.