The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pulling threads

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Just FYI I pulled two threads today because the thread starter asked me too. Just want folks to know we don't normally do that unless asked. Folks want things to go in the right direction and if it gets weird than we will do that. Our job as admins and mods is to make the forum run as smoothly and friendly as possible. Sometimes we just have to make adjustments. Judgement calls are always tough and we just have to go through a whole thread and figure out if it went south or not. So sorry if you are in a particular thread and it disappeared. They where not very involved anyway. But this is more rare than normal. Thanks Guy

N

nei1

You seem to have pulled my thread ,I did not ask you to.I reported a post made by Tim that was accusatory and rude,this post was removed by Bob.As far as I was concerned that was an end to the matter.At no time ,as the starter of the thread ,did I ask for it to be removed.........thanks,Neil.

Guy Mancuso

Sorry Neil. Did not know Bob pulled a post. My bad please start it again. I must have read your report incorrectly, I just woke up to that at 5 am.

Looking at the report it did not say specifically which exact post and from who which if there would have been obvious to me but since it was not than I assumed the whole deal.

N

nei1

No problem Guy,I know that early morning feeling only too well............all the best Neil.

Guy Mancuso

Thanks bud heading in for that second espresso. I think every ten years we age we need to add one cup to the wake up factor