The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica forum is pathetic!

Terry

I'm not really sure why you are raising a fuss over someone a)testing a lens and then in the process b)having a camera fault and illustrating the problem.
I don't spend a lot of time on that forum but there are some nice people and in fact we had a small get together in Santa Cruz last weekend with Jim Radcliffe who is on a photography trip to the west coast.

O

Oxide Blu

I got banned from Dreviews Leica forum for pointing out too frequently people were posting nonsense and didn't know anything about the history of Leica and it's products.

Well that'll piss 'em off every time!!! Ain't nothin' worse than someone showing up that really knows and make you seem like you never really knew what you thought you knew.
:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: