The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

2500 members and almost 100,000 posts...

Terry

There is something wrong when I sort by posts it shows me with a number of posts that is scary large. Above Guy and Jack? There is no way that I have that many posts boys.

jonoslack

There is something wrong when I sort by posts it shows me with a number of posts that is scary large. Above Guy and Jack? There is no way that I have that many posts boys.
Wow Terry - when I looked earlier you were right up with me . . . seems you've made about 19,000 posts since lunchtime . . that's really going it. :clap::clap:

Terry

I just sent a note to our moderators. Would have been a lot of furious typing as I was at a funeral. I think the joke is on me.

Last edited:

jonoslack

I just sent a not to our moderators. Would have been a lot of furious typing as I was at a funeral. I think the joke is on me.
I'm sorry to hear about the funeral - sympathies.

How do the moderators respond to 'not' s?

I think they might possibly have been pulling your plonker.
If it's possible to fiddle the figures, perhaps they could put me back to a more sensible 20 posts or so :)

viablex1

Best forum on the net everybody on here is so knowledgeable and respectful, true masters of the art!!

Terry

I'm sorry to hear about the funeral - sympathies.

How do the moderators respond to 'not' s?

I think they might possibly have been pulling your plonker.
If it's possible to fiddle the figures, perhaps they could put me back to a more sensible 20 posts or so :)
typing too fast. Not was note.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
typing too fast. Not was note.
Terry,

The truth is we -- er Guy -- had the system just count up every time you typed "Apple," "iPhone," "Mac," or "MacBook" and added it to your total post count.

:ROTFL:

Terry

Terry,

The truth is we -- er Guy -- had the system just count up every time you typed "Apple," "iPhone," "Mac," or "MacBook" and added it to your total post count.

:ROTFL:
Better than counting all the times I wrote "buy", "I'm thinking about buying" or "I bought" that could be a horrifying stat!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hell we would be in real trouble if the buy or WANT to buy was part of the count. Andy would be out shopping for bigger servers.

Okay I will fess up Jack and I played a little joke on you. We laughed our butts off like school children playing with your numbers. We did try to put in Way to Many but would not work. LOL

We promise to fix it and just for the record we have not fudged anything else.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Now we need a count on how many of us have the Gear FS or WTB Forum set as our home page!

+1

:angel:

Nice work Guy and Jack!!!