The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

2500 members and almost 100,000 posts...

cjlacz

Not a heavy poster, but I love these forums. I just read a lot and suck up the knowledge while debating what to buy and not ending up buying anything. The most friendly and knowledgeable group of people I've come across so far.

Diane B

Oh . . . and there was me hoping:eek:
Right :ROTFL:

I will confess--this is my favorite forum--and I always leave it until last to read because I spend more time here. I even tend to read a lot of all the forums.

Glad I found it (not sure why I didn't know about it earlier :eek:) and congrats :clap::clap::clap:.

Diane

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Terry now you are back to normal posting count. Jono your a lost cause but we love ya. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

JohnH

Now - a word of caution - if you go to the list of members - the footer states -

Showing results 1081 to 1110 of 2315

:angel:

Someone may need new glasses?

Just thought I would make life interesting for you.

Seriously - marvelous environment, tremendous posters. Congratualtions.