The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Get Your Final Verdict Here.....

Why settle for just opinions and judgments about your images? Now, you can have an "Intelligent, Unbiased and Instant Assessment" of any photo, all for free....

Just go to the Acquine web site and submit the image itself, or its URL, and get the rating...;)

It´s quite fun, really, if one doesn´t take it too seriously.... I actually managed to get 3 pics from my web site among the "Top-rated" (although not on the first page...), but I´m still surprised at WHICH 3 earned the honour...

Several people seem to have submitted classic, well-known images: "Migrant Mother" got a high rating, as well as some by Ansel Adams and Edward Weston.

Try it! You´ll have quite a good time!

(I got the tip from Ctein, writing on The Online Photographer blog)

jonoslack

Fascinating - and good fun, thanks for posting the link Per

I tried half a dozen shots - from 40-70%, but they really weren't favorites.

Then I tried a shot I really like:

It got 3% :(

Whereas this one:

got 94%

Very strange . . . but at least it can recognise a pretty girl!

So I gave up!

Last edited:
Very similar to my experience (although I didn´t have access to that quality level of images....).

The software used seems to have a very conventional mind, if mind is the correct term.....

Still, as a group the "top" images displayed there looked remarkably similar to a page of "top rated" shots on a site like photo.net or pbase. So the developers seem to have found a way to predict the reaction of the average camera bug....

O

Oxide Blu

Thank the lord. When I read the title I thought this was going to be an American Idol thread. Thank you -- thank you ... :grin: