The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

When you're baby's 21

jonoslack

It does make you feel kind of old.

It's Saul's birthday today - he looks a bit surprised by it all as well!

No big party - trip to the coast, smart lunch, walk with the dogs, and home for a nice supper with some good wine.

Here he is with is girlfriend and his mother (small, but perfectly formed :))

D

ddk

Now the big boy is allowed to have a drink, or two, here in the USA! What can I say another idiotic, puritan regulation that we have to contend with. Happy B Day Slack junior or is it junior Slack?!

Diane B

It does make you feel kind of old.

It's Saul's birthday today - he looks a bit surprised by it all as well!

No big party - trip to the coast, smart lunch, walk with the dogs, and home for a nice supper with some good wine.

Here he is with is girlfriend and his mother (small, but perfectly formed :))

Happy Birthday Saul. 21 is sort of a milestone for the younger ones---and the parents LOL.

Diane

Terry

Jono,
Congrats????? I really like the shot with all three of them. Yes, your weather was A LOT better than mine!

terry

etrigan63

Congrats to Saul. My birthday was last Friday. Spent the whole day cooped up in my home office processing photos for a client.

jonoslack

Now the big boy is allowed to have a drink, or two, here in the USA! What can I say another idiotic, puritan regulation that we have to contend with. Happy B Day Slack junior or is it junior Slack?!
Hi David
at the moment it's definitely junior Slack . . .having spent a winter working and boarding, he's spending a couple of weeks shmoosing . . . before big brother gets his business hooks in.

Yes, it would probably be better if he didn't drink, but I'm our regulations mean that everyone manages at 18.

jonoslack

Jono,
Congrats????? I really like the shot with all three of them. Yes, your weather was A LOT better than mine!

terry
Hi Terry,

There's a saying here that summer is:

two sunny days and a thunderstorm.

Well, we only got one sunny day, and it's definitely thundery today!

etrigan63

21 with an offset of +25. Happy to greet each one since I didn't think I would live to see my 40th birthday. Long story.

Ben Rubinstein

I looked slightly different than that when I was 21. I was in a police anti terrorist unit at the time seconded from the army, they didn't exactly allow hair that long :D:D:D:D. I had less facial growth if that helps, only finally managed to grow a goatee when I was 23 and still don't have much growth other than that 6 years later!