The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The great GetDPI Northern Arizona Workshop

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Sorry Bud, can't resist this... Can you spell C U B E ? :ROTFL:

1.22 CW rotation:
Perhaps he could use his wallet as a shim, - although that probably wouldn't give enough lift :) - and if you take your wallet out it might be a good idea to throw it down one of those canyons because we all know that P40+ is calling you, I can hear it from here!!! P.S. Don't even think about that 65+

P.P.S.S. Looks good Guy!

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member
:clap: This is so fascinating, you folks take great shots there! One thing is clear this tour deserves the title WORKshop. :D

Don Libby

Guy

Looks like there's still plenty of water there.

Is that the right side of Mummy Cave?

Great to see the "inside" of Canyon de Chelly again.

Terry

Don, sorry this is on the way to Chinle. Instead of turning left to Kayenta/Monument Valley you continue like you are heading to route 59 headed to Chinle. This was taken about 200 yards before the right turn shown on the map.

View attachment 18092

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Beautiful work Terry and Guy - now encourage some of the others to post as well. We all want to see more!!!

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Hey,
Where are my posts?
Oh, I forgot, I couldn't make it.
Geez I am such a dork.
-bob

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member
Are these housings there ancient native american sites? What tribes lived there? Just by looking at your work here, I find the places very humbling, putting ourselves back into perspective against the majestic forces of nature at work there for thousands of years.