The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The great GetDPI Northern Arizona Workshop

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Very nice captures Woody! I especially like numbers 1, 3 and 5 in the first post, and number 2 in the second.

:thumbs:

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Great shots Woody, I really love them.

Just hanging around in the Lounge at Denver Int Airport, waiting for my flight to Frankfurt.

Yes we did have a great time! Especially Gerry and Marie who took me around in their car were making the time just run for me :)

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Great shots Woody, I really love them.

Just hanging around in the Lounge at Denver Int Airport, waiting for my flight to Frankfurt.

Yes we did have a great time! Especially Gerry and Marie who took me around in their car were making the time just run for me :)

frontosa

Workshop Member
Doug, who like me, have sort of a fear of heights, shooting Horseshoe with both Guy and Peter holding on to him.

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Glen Canyon dam at night and the Colorado River. Okay I think i wore out my welcome on this thread . :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

frontosa

Workshop Member
Some serious lessons on "how to stitch" by Guy and Doug saturday morning since there was a steady light shower. Had a lot of "lookers" passing by to see 7-8 Macbooks on the table. Really a great spot in "The View" hotel lobby.

Have to say something funny during this session. My daughter and I are not Mac users but I do have a MBP. All MBP were linked with Guy making the presentation. In the meantime, Marielle was downloading photos she took using one of MFDB. She wanted to enlarge the page that all of us were on. We did not know as Marielle was moving the prompt on our screen, it was screwing up the prompt on Guy's screen. Guy, for sometime pretended there was nothing wrong. Then he blurted out something is wrong with his MBP. Everything was pretty f*cked up. His mouse was acting up! Finally after a few minutes, he asked if anyone was using the mousepad. We were the guilty party. Everyone started laughing.

Sorry Guy!

Guy Mancuso

I Think this was the time the new P40+ hit the deck. Oop's wonder if Doug told Dave yet. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Some serious lessons on "how to stitch" by Guy and Doug saturday morning since there was a steady light shower. Had a lot of "lookers" passing by to see 7-8 Macbooks on the table. Really a great spot in "The View" hotel lobby.

Have to say something funny during this session. My daughter and I are not Mac users but I do have a MBP. All MBP were linked with Guy making the presentation. In the meantime, Marielle was downloading photos she took using one of MFDB. She wanted to enlarge the page that all of us were on. We did not know as Marielle was moving the prompt on our screen, it was screwing up the prompt on Guy's screen. Guy, for sometime pretended there was nothing wrong. Then he blurted out something is wrong with his MBP. Everything was pretty f*cked up. His mouse was acting up! Finally after a few minutes, he asked if anyone was using the mousepad. We were the guilty party. Everyone started laughing.

Sorry Guy!

Bringing cable ties next time for everyones hands.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

jlm

Workshop Member
woody:

love the 3rd shot with the blue depth

guy;
that monument valley, 150mm is beautiful, one of the best