The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Buddhist monk who Cartier Bresson rates as a photograper

Don Libby

Very interesting. I was at the Watch Tower in the South Rim last month and watched a small group of Buddhist Monks as they stopped and took in Desert View. I noticed one Monk using what appeared to be a high end camera. By the time I got around to where I had last seen them they were gone.

Stunning images.

Don

frontosa

Workshop Member
When I opened the link and saw the photo Mathieu Ricard, I knew I had seen him somewhere. I kept thinking about this all afternoon long and remembered watching a National Geographic program called "The Light at the End of the World" by Wade Davis.

Nice program, and if you are able to catch the series, it focuses on philosophy and vanishing cultures.

Gerry