The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Congrats to Pham Minh Son

David K

Workshop Member
Just wanted to congratulate our good friend Son on the birth of his first child, a boy, this past weekend. Please share my best wishes to Son and his newly expanded family.

David

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
CONGRATS SON! (and best to your wife!) That's huge news -- have three myself, but have to keep reminding myself that an Ivy-League education really is a better place to spend my money than on camera gear and sports cars :D

Cheers,

woodyspedden

to my good (no great) friend Pham Minh Son on the birth of his child.

Son, may the great spirit watch over you and bless you with abundant goodness.

Love and blessings from your old friend

Woody Spedden

Attachments

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Son,
This is wonderful news. I can't wait to see pictures of your new son. Congratulations to you and your wife.

gogopix

Subscriber
Wonderful news, congratulation,s Son, wife and son. (remember, he does part of the work!)

I expect we will have some more interesting samples now from the Son-son team; no more grass and bricks for technical comparisons:D

just kidding -always repect your work and knowledge - keep contibuting! esp as a fellow MF user

warm regards
Victor

PSon

thank you David for letting everyone knows about my baby arrival. I have not sleep much but I am extremely happy to see everyone kind well wishes. The names and faces on this forum over the years (from other forums) have been a great pleasure. Thank you everyone and I will post some image up.
Best Regards,
-Son

fotografz

Son's son.

Has a ring to it.

Congratulations !!!

Where's my cigar? ( at least a photo of a cigar : -)

Baby pics to come I hope.