The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MIA

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Certainly does. LOL That and a really cold beer.

This weather is not even fit for snakes. My wife flies in today and she is going to have one bumpy decent into Phoenix Sky harbor airport today. Landing here in this heat is like being a part of a pinball machine. Seems the whole west side of the country is under extreme heat warnings.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Well luckily I got all my shooting in except for shooting the swimwear competition. I just could not stand up and shoot that one. Now you know how really sick I was. Missing swimsuit is like missing your own funeral. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
Guy,
I hope indeed that you are late for your own funeral, but I am just a few hours away and could of helped with the swimsuit bit, although it is just a bit more clothing then I am used to.
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
LOL yes one event I look forward too, who wouldn't. About 1200 models in swimsuits. I sent in my backup shooters to help.

Robert Campbell

Guy,
I hope indeed that you are late for your own funeral, but I am just a few hours away and could of helped with the swimsuit bit, although it is just a bit more clothing than I am used to.
-bob
As seen in a German photo mag:

the photographer has a very pretty model in a swimsuit.
He asks her if she would mind being photographed with no clothes on.
She replies, if you want to take your clothes off, that's fine with me.

Sorry for that :eek:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

That would certainly have cleared the room LOL

O

Oxide Blu

I think it was Ted Orland that did a photo like that years ago -- pretty model and a naked guy bend over looking into a view camera and his head under a focusing cloth. :D