The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Forum Idea - Hot News

Hot News

• Yes , Love to have a forum on the Hot news in the industry

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No, silly idea . Guy think of something useful

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Maybe and i mean maybe.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I thought about putting a Hot News forum in , Announcement from OEM's or industry changes and such

Thoughts

Lars

I'm not going to vote on this since I won't be the one having to maintain the newsfeed.

However, I would recommend against the proposal as maintaining coverage of industry events can be time-consuming.

Lars

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Lars it is a good point and Jack and i talked about some more. I think put any hot news that maybe of interest to folks just put it in a forum that makes sense . Nikon announces 6 new lens , just put it in the Nikon section for folks. i think we can all do that just as general info if anyone se's something of interest. I just did it with LR 1.3 update