The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Posts per page working?

beamon

In my options I've tried to set the "Posts per page" to 50 but it continues to show only 25. Is the feature working or am I missing something?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Not sure Roger but when Jack get's on he can take a look at it. I think we may have it set to 25 because of page load times get hard over it but Jack can clarify this better

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Steen:

Thanks for pointing that one out, but it was an older thread and we have updated the forum software a few times since then. While the forum default is still set to 25 posts per page as a trade-off for performance and convenience, as an individual user you can set it higher or lower depending on your own personal preferences and bandwidth.

Re Roger's issue, there was a glitch in the forum settings that was preventing anything greater than 25 and I have corrected that I think... You can go into your User CP and make a variety of personal preference settings.

beamon

That did it, Jack, Thanks. :thumbup: I now get the 50 per page that I'm set for. Have a pretty snappy connection here, so I don't get bogged down.