The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

And what did you have for breakfast this morning?

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
Felt moved to make a great fluffy omelet with fresh Shiitake mushrooms, fresh asparagus, Black Forest ham, and fresh basil all sauted in unsalted butter. Just after putting that on the eggs in the pan, I sprinkled feta cheese over it, folded it and enjoyed with a nice pot of Earl Gray on the side.

A fine way to start a dark damp day.....

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I need to lose 25 pounds --- I had a bran muffin :scry:

At least it is sunny and clear in California today :)

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
OJ, Banana, and Cherry Yoplait yogurt.

I need to lose 25 lbs too, but can't bring myself to eat a bran muffin. yuck.

Just reading about that omelet made my stomach growl.

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Add to my earlier post, another yogurt (Harvest Peach...mmmmmmm) and a 'breakfast bagel'... white flour enriched bagel w/ egg, cheese, ham, sausage, bacon, and tatter-tots and a 20 oz rootbeer.

Well... at least there is no confusion as to 'WHY' I need to lose 25 lbs :(

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
1 cup corn flakes,
half cut skim milk
half cup applesauce.
gallons of coffee

Lisa

My usual, a plain bowl of cereal. Gotta eat fast to get to work before the traffic gets too bad, so cooked breakfasts are out. But if you want to come by to cook me one of those delicious-sounding omelettes before 7:15 AM, John, I'd be delighted to eat it!

And sorry, Jack, the high clouds have arrived in our neighborhood since your "sunny and clear" post of this morning!

Lisa

helenhill

Not BIG on coffee (much prefer a wonderful pot of white or osmanthanus tea)
but I did succumb to a Cafe au Lait w/ half & half (don't care about the fat)
and a Raison du Pain from the Wonderful 'PETROSSIAN'bakery here in New York while RUSHING to work as a Decorative Artist.:angel:
Toodles! helen

Terry

It is going to be breakfast tomorrow morning before my computer get finished copying all my files....how I collect so much cr*p on each computer is beyond me. ugggggh...

Today banana + bagel
Tomorrow a now slightly over ripe banana...