The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New GetDPI Shooting Challenge/Ends 9/20/09

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I think we need another challenge. Okay the deadline for this challenge is September 20th and just send a image directly to me at [email protected] and title the image with your name and subject. Then i will load all the entries and we all will vote on the best 10 and than do a final vote

So this months subject is "mistake"

This is a tough one but can mean many things . Good luck and have fun with it

O

Oxide Blu

So this is why you asked for an M9 and lenses -- the challenge winner takes all? :D

Maybe I'm just dense but I don't get what the mistake is in that pic?

I was planning to shoot something for this when my camera died. Best laid plans and all that... maybe I should have taken a pic of the dead camera before I packed it up to ship. :p

What's the next challenge?

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Now that's embarassing... :eek: that was just a funny pic taken walking around on the 20th, emailed late that day after incidentally seeing Guy's sticky post later on... shouldn't have.

Mistake, Dave ?
Well, it was not even funny then... :banghead:

(btw it was not a mistake in the photographical sense -something that apparently did not inspire too many members :D- but a 'not-even-good' casual capture of a genuine, real-life mistake, where they installed the brand new fire hydrant not along with the usual "do not park" sign but exactly in front of the supposedly inviting tourist parking sign... then nobody sees the hydrant and park)

:)

Last edited:

Lisa

I was thinking about submitting the following one, but then thought, "Naw, there will be much better ones submitted!"

Lisa

Lisa

Nice shot, Lisa... was that 1/2 second before the actual "mistake"?
Fortunately, no!:D

I would probably have thrown out the shot for being boring, without the accidental headless seagull in it, which I found strangely amusing...

Lisa