The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Welcome to the Alternative Forum

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
We have been asked by a number of forum members to add this exciting new forum. So all those alternative mixing and matching of lenses, bodies in all formats here is your new home. Get in there and have fun. BTW we LOVE images posted. Jack and Guy

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Jack and I thought this was a great idea from you folks. It's all about our members here and what you folks want.

Jonas

Great news, I'm all for convenient browsing and relaxed discussions. I think this is the place. Thank you!

Tesselator

Thanks for the "net" Guy. It'll be good to have this place. I like alt!

We need T-Shirts that say: "I break For Alt" or something. :D

Guy Mancuso

Thanks for the "net" Guy. It'll be good to have this place. I like alt!

We need T-Shirts that say: "I break For Alt" or something. :D
ROTFLMAO

Hey if you all remember my days in this area it was fun for sure. This feels like my grandchildren forum. It's been awhile

Guy Mancuso

Thanks for opening this up Guy! Get ready for pic overload!
You can't put enough up here. We are trying to kill the servers. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

BTW we do have a excellent gallery section so do take advantage of that

And bring your friends.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
6 years and no photos? Not very promising. Here's one, m4/3 camera with F-mount lens is alternative, isn't it? Cross posted from two other threads, but still.

G85 with Samyang 135mm f/2 @ ... looks like f/4, doesn't it, or maybe 2.8?

V

Vivek

The idea of the sticky, AFAIK, is to announce the creation of a forum and encourage the participants to start new threads to post. ;)