The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

70mm Filter for CY 35PC

jonboring

I've had the Zeiss Contax CY 35PC lens for about a year now and am shooting it a lot. I am also using it for landscapes. Sharp corner to corner and the shift makes it easy to set the horizon where you want it.

I want to put a filter on it and have been searching for the 70/86 Ring with no luck. Has anyone found another solution? What I'd really like is a 70mm clip on step up ring to 82mm as I have a collection of good 82mm filters.

kendo1

I've had the Zeiss Contax CY 35PC lens for about a year now and am shooting it a lot. I am also using it for landscapes. Sharp corner to corner and the shift makes it easy to set the horizon where you want it.

I want to put a filter on it and have been searching for the 70/86 Ring with no luck. Has anyone found another solution? What I'd really like is a 70mm clip on step up ring to 82mm as I have a collection of good 82mm filters.
Are you sure about the 70mm? I can't find a 70mm filter mentioned on the Zeiss site. I can't find a 70mm filter thread mentioned in SRB Photographic's catalogue.

Ken