The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

"Capturing Infrared"

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Carl, Mine is the version II with rangefinder coupling. The new one is coming out for the Sony's in the spring.

Don Libby

Thanks Cindy, I'm in Sedona for a wedding then off to Bryce and have been using my 15mm thinking that I'd like to go slightly wider with the 12mm. Based on what I see I just might bite the bullet and get the 12 then try to sell the modified 15mm.

iiiNelson

Super swamped, but wanted to share an IR image taken at a recent engagement portrait session. I'll have a blog post up at some time (when I get a breather to write!) on using IR flash with different available filters in the IR spectrum. This particular image used a Profoto B2 with an IR flash adapter, 715nm filter, and a Sony A7r full spectrum camera, 24-70 with 720nm filter. Custom WB with Expodisc and converted to B&W. The IR Flash adapter works with the Profoto B1 and B2.

View attachment 113742

Ken
Any updates on the IR flash adapter?