The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

"Capturing Infrared"

V

Vivek

Rohit, I love your captures but the output resembles regular visible light B/W than have any IR characteristics. I guess it is because of the PP you choose?

Satrycon

850nm is more contrasty on this a5100 kolari camera, i also have a kolari converted nikon S1, which is 720nm and less contrasty, but rarely use it these days

i do add some contrast though to make things pop

here is a shot with the 850nm sony, same settings...as you can see its pure infrared ;) ;)

Rohit, I love your captures but the output resembles regular visible light B/W than have any IR characteristics. I guess it is because of the PP you choose?

f6cvalkyrie

from my Full spectrum G1 with an external 850nm filter ...

first and second are panoramic stitches ...

C U
Rafael

Shashin

Our forest with an unmodified Fuji X Pro2 and 850nm cut-on filter. The spring foliage is just about in.

darr

Hi Everyone,
It has been too long since I could get some playtime with my IR 590 converted Fuji, so today I took it for a walk in the backyard.
I truly love IR black & white, but the color in the sky made this image a tad more interesting IMHO.
Hope you all are doing well, and thank you for all the lovely work you post.

Kind regards,
Darr