The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon FD 24/1.4 ASPH - price question

CalBoy87

I recently acquired in trade couple Canon lenses. I like to sell one of them. It is Canon FD 24/1.4 ASPH. It is an older version with SSC engraving on the bezel. Condition is really nice, apart from some ugly blotches on the front coating. It doesn't affect pictures, it just cosmetic issue. I was trying to find some prices of such lens, but to no avail. EBay has only one for around $1900, KEH doesn't have anything listed. Anybody here has some clue, as to how much such a lens can fetch. I will keep it for couple weeks, to check it out, but I will be parting with it sooner, rather than later and would like to know, what is approximate value of it.