Site Sponsors

Thread: Panasonic's 3D FullHD Camcorder

Post Thanks / Like

Panasonic's 3D FullHD Camcorder

3D FullHD Camcorder - 14 Mpixel

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Panasonic's 3D FullHD Camcorder

Panasonic is planning to release this new camcorder August 20 in Japan. But the surprise comes from another 3D Capable model only schedule to be sold in Japan, the HDC-TM650.

Both Camcorder will need an additional 3D Lens, the VW-CLT1 to be capable to record 3D Video. Otherwise these 2 Camcorders will record normal 2D Full HD Video. The 3D Lens will be offer as a bundle on the HDC-SDT750 Overseas model only.

Panasonic just informed us, that this Camera once in 3D mode will only record video 9601080 and cannot be called in this case Full HD. Panasonic use here the “Side By Side Technology to record HD videos, technology which is inferior to the native Full HD recording one.
    Also The HDC-SDT750, and overseas model, unlike the Japanese model does not include any internal memory. Finally please also note that the Japanese package doesn’t include the 3D conversion lens, while the overseas model will be sold WITH the 3D conversion Lens

HDC-TM750
    Our Camcorders is in fact a regular 3MOS Full HD camcorder with Hybrid O.I.S, with a 12x optical Zoom, a 18x iA Zoom and finically a 120x digital zoom. Comes with a 3” wide monitor, 5.1Ch Audio recording, 96GB of internal memory, SDXC Support and ca record video both in 1080/60p or 1080/60i.

HDC-TM650
    Our Camcorders is also a regular 3MOS Full HD camcorder with Hybrid O.I.S, with a 12x optical Zoom, a 18x iA Zoom and finically a 120x digital zoom. Comes with a 2.7” wide monitor, Stereo Audio recording, 64GB of internal memory, SDXC Support and ca record video both in 1080/60p or 1080/60i.

Last edited by hot; 28th July 2010 at 13:28.